- EVE Online Learn about EVE Online
- Forums Forum for players
- Community Player community website
- EVE Gate Character profile, contacts and mail
- EVElopedia EVE Wiki
- Account Management Manage your account, billing and game services
- Support Contact customer support for help and general guidance
- EVE Store Get your zero.zero gear here
- Latest Release Learn about the latest release
- DUST 514™ A Free-to-Play Massively Multiplayer Shooter in the EVE Universe
- EVE Developers Third-party developer tools, resources and dev blogs
Summer Balance Changes
We've done some fine tuning to several ships and added a few new modules to mix things up a bit. Ishtar, Tempest and Battleship pilots will find some interesting changes in Aegis.
Missile System Balance
Two new modules, Missile Guidance Computer and Missile Guidance Enhancers, expand your options in setting up the perfect missile ship. Heavy missile users will also notice an improvement to damage, and a slight reduction to torpedo volume.
Gallente Ishtar Adjustments
We dialed the Ishtar back just enough to bring it in line with other ships of its class, while still maintaining its place as a great drone boat. Drone Damage Amplifiers now do slightly less amplifying, and adjustments were made to the slot layout and some speed stats.
Keeping it simple on the Battleship front, the current balance pass bumps the Minmatar Tempest's rate of fire bonus from 5% to 7.5%.
Aegis Theme Song
Shield yourself in the melodic tones of the Aegis theme song, available at https://soundcloud.com/ccpgames, EVE Online's growing music archive.
Gallente Hecate T3 Tactical Destroyer
The Gallente Federation Navy round out the new collection of Tech 3 tactical destroyers with the Hecate, a sleek and deadly vessel with multiple battle modes.
Caldari Cerberus Hull Redesign
Lai Dai's famed Tech II variant of the Caldari Caracal has be reimagined with a unique hull design. The upgrade also allows the ship to take advantage of the latest shader and texture updates.
Enhanced Visuals: Environmental Content
The last of the mission structures and objects have their effects and textures enhanced with the latest round of visual updates.
Overview and Bracket Updates
Player feedback has played a big role in the latest round of updates to the new overview and bracket icons. Changes in this pass include:
- Drones optimized down to four familiar and distinct brackets
- Improved readability at 90% scaling
- Clearer distinction between player and NPC ships
Multi-Stage Faction SKIN Release
Show off where your allegiance lies. Four influential factions have brought their colors to market for their followers and fans among the capsuleers.
- Caldari's massive Wiyrkomi mega corporation
- Amarr's zealous Equilibrium of Mankind
- Minmatar's rebel-supporting Justice Department
- Gallente's fringe powerhouse, the Intaki Syndicate
Four weeks of new SKINs have been scheduled for deployment. Check the New Eden Store every Tuesday to see what's new.
New Sovereignty System - Vulnerability & Time Zones
In this next set of major changes to the Sovereignty system, the Entosis link expands to all sovereign structures; vulnerability windows take effect; and constellation-wide capture events and Freeport mode mechanics become active.
Fleet Warp Mechanics
A single pilot warping the entire fleet to personal locations, such as probe results, has been removed to make fleet travel and strategy more engaging. Expect to see new tactics emerge as scouts become more important than ever.
Redesign: The Gallente Dominix
The venerable Dominix has seen combat since the Gallente-Caldari War. The time for the iconic look of this historic battleship to evolve has come, and the Gallente have spared no expense in updating the appearance of this glorious warhorse.
Redesign: The Gallente Sin
Built upon the Dominix hull, the Sin has long been Gallente's entry in the field of battleship Black Ops. With its predecessor's redesign comes one of its own, including rumors of a complete hull overhaul in the near future.